Support

Open search

Apps storage space issue

Voyager
@Hoot37 wrote:

Great news. I've won the battle with Crampton and Moore who out of a "good will gesture" have replaced my TV with the new 2019 model. If anyone else is struggling with them then let me know. 

Well done! As far as I know you're the first to win against C&M as they took a very hard line against anyone with this issue, which is why I'll never buy from them.

Explorer

NOT TRUE!

I won against C&M back in June paying the difference for the 2019 model and did update here at the time.

Observer

I have the same problem, unfortunately the samsung tv was i gift from one of family member. I do not know why his buy samsung tv. now I stocked if this tv.....

cannot unisntall the facebook, or other app. I'll never use. and have same problem, cannot update free space. damm tv....

Voyager

That's unfortunate. There is no solution to this problem, so perhaps you can explain this to your family member? They should return the TV and get another model, such as the 2019 RU version, which is fine.

Voyager

@adw_uk wrote:

NOT TRUE!

I won against C&M back in June paying the difference for the 2019 model and did update here at the time.

All right, calm down.

First Poster
I have same problem, only 1 gb memory on board.
Installed a few updates, now 15mb left, joke.
Brought from Richer Sounds in March 2019.
I have rejected tv as not fit for purpose.
Asking for exchange.
Also have another problem with tuner.
Losing channels, and all hd channels
Displaying BBC 1 hd
And the rest no service.
Voyager

@Brian77 wrote:
I have same problem, only 1 gb memory on board.
Installed a few updates, now 15mb left, joke.
Brought from Richer Sounds in March 2019.
I have rejected tv as not fit for purpose.
Asking for exchange.
Also have another problem with tuner.
Losing channels, and all hd channels
Displaying BBC 1 hd
And the rest no service.

RS haven't been too bad in allowing exchanges because of this issue. Your other problem should make it even easier.

First Poster

Thanks for your advice.

Hope to have good news soon.

Top Liked Authors