Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apps dissapeared after reset

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 12:40 PM)
MosesTLV
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys,

I hope you could answer. I have 3 issues my my TV.

Model: UE48H6600SV / bought in Germany

Software version: 1410

Issues:

1. I reset the TV, apps dissapeared. I login to Samasung account. Still I cannot neither see nor download for example Netflix App. Your advice?

2. TV was bought in Germany. I relocated to Tel Aviv. Is there a way to localize it?

3. HDMI ports stopped responding. I was advised by Samsung support to reset the TV, but did not resolve the issue. What should I do?

Thank you, Moses.

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MosesTLV
Apprentice
Options
On 13 Dec. there should be a new firmware to download. This problem should be then resolved.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
STVCH
Student
Options

My TV just updated to firmware 1420, HDMI ports now work again!

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @MosesTLV! Is the TV running on the latest software version? Menu > Settings > Support > Software update > Update now. If this doesn't sort it, I would recommend getting in touch with the Samsung Support in Israel to be assisted further on this as the TV was originally manufactured in the EU and there can be compatibility issues. 

STVCH
Student
Options

Hi,

I had the same issue with the HDMI ports after the 1410 firmware update (your point #3). 

I got a call today from Samsung, they told me that a new firmware will be published within the next couple of days which will resolve this problem.

Hope that it will be the case...

MosesTLV
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carlos, yes, the TV is with the latest system version updated. I will contact the Israel representative.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Solution
MosesTLV
Apprentice
Options
On 13 Dec. there should be a new firmware to download. This problem should be then resolved.
0 Likes
Solution
STVCH
Student
Options

My TV just updated to firmware 1420, HDMI ports now work again!

MosesTLV
Apprentice
Options
Yep, ver. 1420 has solved the problem!
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
That's great to hear, guys. Glad that's sorted!
0 Likes