Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apple TV App not available

(Topic created on: 22-05-2019 05:26 AM)
Ritch1
Journeyman
Options

I have two 7100 models and both have the new Apple TV app. However my higher model 7120 cannot find the Apple TV app. The firmware is 1252, right up to date. Will it be made available for the 7120?

0 Likes
Go to solution
58 REPLIES 58
ssmontgomery
First Poster
Options

As of today, Sunday, December 8, 2019 my higher grade Samsung #UN65MU8000 still does not have the Apple TV app available but my lower grade version Samsung TV does. Any update on this tv??

slicker55
Explorer
Options

Just out of interest...

... to those 'sammy owners' who have got the APP on their TV's, can you make -in-app purchases?

I have the APP installed on an Amazon FireTV 4K which is plugged into a Samsung TV in my bedroom.

Whilst this does enable me to watch Apple TV in the bedroom, it only provides limited functionality as there is no facility to make in-app purchases which means I can only watch content previously purchased on my main Apple TV downstairs.

0 Likes
Maddison182
First Poster
Options

Hi. My Apple TV app disappeared a couple of weeks ago.have updated the software and reset it.  Have a UA65MU7000

0 Likes
envisaging
Student
Options

Connect a Roku.  That's what I ended up doing

0 Likes
mke1
First Poster
Options

will the UE65MU7000 get the apple tv app?  thank you

miket1
First Poster
Options

does not work as I cannot find what you suggest!

0 Likes
JLV_NJ
First Poster
Options

I have three Samsung TV's.  On the two newer models, the Apple TV app is readily available.  On the older unit, model UN75JU7100, the app does not seem to be available.    I am running software version 1550.   Is an update going to be made available so I can get Apple TV on this TV?

Please advise. 

0 Likes
Velouriavonk
First Poster
Options

I have just bought the Samsung 32 Inch UE32N5300AKXXU Smart Full HD HDR LED TV partly as it advertises the apple app but though it's installed it won't open it. Please advise 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Velouriavonk ,

I hope that you are having a nice Friday. Do you get any message or error code on the screen when you try to launch the app? What software version is the TV currently running on? This can be found by heading into Settings> Support> About this TV/Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
StuK23
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've got a Frame 55 (UE55LS003) and as I've just bought a new MacBook I was hoping to take advantage of the year's free Apple TV subscription on my Samsung TV. However the Apple TV app doesn't appear to be available in the apps, and I believe I have the latest firmware (1820). Is there something obvious that I'm missing, or is Apple TV just not available on my TV?