Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Amazon Fire Stick

(Topic created on: 09-03-2017 09:43 AM)
Robtait
First Poster
Options

Cannot get Amazon Firestick to work properly on my new 49inch Samsung model Ue49k5500. Are there issues with this equipment?

Go to solution
79 REPLIES 79
Carrrottt09
Apprentice
Options
Forgot to mention, it does work on other tvs. I'm not sure how to correctly get it recognized by the TV.
Carrrottt09
Apprentice
Options

Got it working. Had to go into slot 2 and get restarted a few times.

0 Likes
Estocm
Student
Options

I put the Fire Stick into another HMDI port. I turned my TV off and then on again. I clicked on the Fire Stick home button and then my TV recognized the Fire Stick.

Fhadk
First Poster
Options

Please Help !! 

Samsung LED Mode: UA40J5100AR  or can say that J5100 i tired to connect firestick latest realease with alexa voice control and LED keep on restrating again and again when i plug it into HDMI cable and give power to FireStick ! 

0 Likes
Fhadk
First Poster
Options
It has nothing to do with this kind of setting.
0 Likes
Athack81
First Poster
Options

Ours is not giving enough space for fire tv stick, instead we can only fit fire tv stic.

0 Likes
Estocm
Student
Options

Try FireTv Stick (no space between Fire and TV) 🙂 Sometimes you need to turn your TV off, wait a minute, and then turn it back on. The Samsung TV should pick up on the Fire Stick in the HDMI outlet. Press the Fire Stick home button once and wait for the home screen to appear. Good luck with it!

0 Likes
Bigeslp
First Poster
Options

AJ737

I too have the ks8000 TV. I was wondering if you ever found a solution to have the TV detect and name the Amazon FIreTV stick?

0 Likes
NKersh
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Marcwilli
First Poster
Options

Are you using your TV remote to control the fire stick?

0 Likes