Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 app not working

(Topic created on: 21-12-2018 11:37 AM)
Boxsetfan
First Poster
Options

All4 app has recently updated. I’m able to log in and select viewing but nothing will play. It remains at the loading screen. 

Ive tried following advice for similar issues from 2017 which were posted here but nothing works. Only way to stop the continuing attempt to load is to exit the app. 

All4 app works on other devices at home. 

Tv is UE40ES6300

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Boxsetfan.

Could we recap on the troubleshooting you've tried so far?

Have you tried a Smart Hub reset?

Is the software on your TV up to date and which version do you currently have? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Boxsetfan
First Poster
Options

Hi , I have tried reinstalling the app itself and it finishes with message “reinstall complete”. 

Siftware is T-MST10PDEUC-2007.0 and I’ve checked an update and it says no updates available. 

0 Likes
Lollyb
Student
Options

I am having exactly the same problem and have tried resetting app and reinstalling to no avail. I left it overnight in the hope it would be working today but is still won't load/stream any programme.

I have a UE40ES5500 model smart tv

0 Likes
Lollyb
Student
Options
My software version : T-MST10PDEU-2007.0
0 Likes
Debbie778
Student
Options

I had exactly the same problem - sent an email to Channel 4 and Samsung but received no response so on Thursday I wasted almost an hour of my life on the phone to Samsung support who were very helpful but didn't solve the problem. I then phoned Channel 4 helpline to be told that there is a problem with the All4 app and Samsung TVs that they are trying very hard to resolve - they say that normally these issues are easily resolved but this time the problem is proving tricky to solve. I asked why they didn't put on their website or let Samsung know that there was a problem and she said they would investigate why that hadn't been done!!!!! She said they had no idea when it would be sorted and just to keep tryimg the app.  Rubbish service from Channel 4 as still not sorted!!

fuller
First Poster
Options

Same old ***** from Samsung and all4, I have the problem for at least 2 Years, since I bought the set.

Think twice before buying a Samsung again.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just to point out that the latest firmware for the  ES6300 model is now 2008 https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE40ES6300UXXU/    and the same  for the ES5500 https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE40ES5500KXXU/   -became available  October 2017.    However you may need to download to USB and update that way,worth checking the Samsung Support site to ensure you have the latest update.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Teamonster
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung smart blu ray player model Bd-J6300-ZF version 1010 and it won't play any all4 or bbc I player programmes.

very frustrating, Amazon prime and Netflix work fine, have tried factory reset and smart hub reset and left overnight but still not working

0 Likes
Mark_Smith
First Poster
Options

I also have a BD-J6300 and first BBCiplayer packed in, now ALL4 as well. Useless support and non existent software updates. Not fit for purpose, do not buy Samsung.

0 Likes