Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

All 4 app stopped working on Smart TV

(Topic created on: 21-07-2017 11:48 PM)
Fuzzy
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

All 4 app has stop working via Smart Hub.

The app seems to start but then gets stuck on the loading page

Model Number: UE48H6670.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fuzzy Wuzzy
Go to solution
107 REPLIES 107
stephanie92
Apprentice
Options

hello

contact Samsung Support via e-chat, problem solved in a few seconds

0 Likes
Igoire
First Poster
Options
Your post is quite old by now, but still saved my day!
stephanie92
Apprentice
Options

wonderful!

Jwh30
First Poster
Options

@Juetheblue wrote:

Just tried this but it's not worked for me 😞

Just tried this and it hasn't worked for me. Is there another work around? Very frustrating as can get BBC iplayer but not itv or ch4.

0 Likes
Lhd1
First Poster
Options

I been trying to get these apps back for a long time  just doscovered  if you delete  all history  they should all come back worked for me

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

I continually am unable to access my Hulu app. I can access Amazon Prime and Netflix but not Hulu. I have twice reset the hub and reentered user ids and passwords for all apps. God what a hassle. It works for a day or so and then the same problem reoccurs. I have a 55 inch Samsung 6 series TV. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
Beckster
First Poster
Options

I started having this issue as well last week! I have to reset the Smarthub every two days in order for any of my other apps to work besides Netflix and Amazon. I know anything older than the 6 series would not work with the current Hulu app and have never had any issues (other than shows being out of sync with dialogue) until now. Maybe series 6 has now become out of date for some of these apps? 

Javipppppp
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same problem. Every two days I have to reset smart hub and reinstall all apps. Moreover, the app "apps" doesn't work either. I hope Samsung resolves this bug.

JC44
First Poster
Options

My reset smart hub is not enabled 

any ideas anyone ?

0 Likes
BK70
First Poster
Options

Didn't work for me.  Called Samsung.  They tried to take over remotely.  Wouldn't work.  They told me to try and update firmware.  Wouldn't update.  Told me to download update data online vis USB.  Did so, didn't work.  My TV is less that 2 months old.  Can't use the apps.