Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

All 4 app stopped working on Smart TV

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 04:12 PM)
Fuzzy
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

All 4 app has stop working via Smart Hub.

The app seems to start but then gets stuck on the loading page

Model Number: UE48H6670.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fuzzy Wuzzy
107 REPLIES 107
Slowploo34
Apprentice
Options
40 FXZA
0 Likes
Thebeef
First Poster
Options

I didn’t have to reset it to fix the issue.  May be helpful for people who don’t want to reinstall all their apps and input all the login info for them.  

I just unplugged the smarthub (the large grey plug) for about 30 seconds then plugged it back in and all is well, for now 

0 Likes
bsteve
Journeyman
Options

Where is this grey plug??

0 Likes
e5115271
Apprentice
Options

I was having issues with All 4 programmes not playing on my 2018 tv - intro ads played fine but got stuck when the actual programme started. I had to update tv firmware via USB stick, as the automatic update shown on the tv was telling me it was already up to date, when in reality it wasn't.

So I'd check if the firmware you can download via the Samsung website is different as what your tv is displaying, as you may need to manually update via USB.

FixTheBUGGS
Apprentice
Options

Absolutely ready to give up on the Samsung TV! I've talked with support 3 times for the same issue, have had to reset the hub EVERY Time and go through the whole process of setting everything up  and all support will say is its the "internet connection" not their precious brand product. Seriously every device we own is pulling 100MB/s and it's and "internet problem "!? No they need to fix the app bug on the smart hub! End story

Tom54
Student
Options

I have seen no actual fixes for this problem either, as I too have been in contact with Samsung Tech support many time with the same solution and the same response as you have.  My next product will not be Samsung and I always used Samsung products.

0 Likes
FixTheBUGGS
Apprentice
Options

Same! Literally have all samsung products to try to "Simplify " my network of devices... Sad this has been an ongoing issue with so many consumers  and NO evidence of any sort of correction... Thx for backing your products samsung. Keep turning a blind eye and pointing the finger everywhere else to be the problem  

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@FixTheBUGGS wrote:

Absolutely ready to give up on the Samsung TV! I've talked with support 3 times for the same issue, have had to reset the hub EVERY Time and go through the whole process of setting everything up  and all support will say is its the "internet connection" not their precious brand product. Seriously every device we own is pulling 100MB/s and it's and "internet problem "!? No they need to fix the app bug on the smart hub! End story

0 Likes
FixTheBUGGS
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for another option, as I've tried everything else! I will try this out and get back with the results.
0 Likes
RJS_
Student
Options

I bought a brand new Samsung TV (UE50NU7020) last week and can’t load any 4od programmes at all, same issue. My other Samsung TV would get to the first ad break at least! I have tried resetting the Smart hub but obviously no luck. Almost want to return it but I love everything else about it. Incredibly frustrating.

0 Likes