Support

Open search

All 4 app crashes after ads

Navigator
  • Please ensure your firmware is up to date. Manually updating the firmware   i.e. go onto the Samsung website, find the latest file, download onto USB is the best way to check this. Automatic updates do not find the most recent firmware sometimes, and so out of date versions can cause issues. 
  • Reset the smart hub from your TV settings. To do this go to Go to settings  > Go to support  > Go to Self Diagnosis  > Select Reset  Smart Hub. (Please note this will update all apps on your TV and you may have to log in on other services again).
  • Please ensure you have the most up to date version of the All4 app installed ? this can be found on the Help & info section on your TV.
  • Reboot your television set and Internet modem, by powering them down for 60 seconds and switching them back on.
Navigator

Pretty annoying set of steps, TBH.. especially them saying you have to reset the Smart Hub, which then requires you to log into every app again. Theirs is one of the worst tho.. that onscreen keyboard for logging in is sooooooo tedious!

Apprentice

update all4 app is not fixed

1 getting black screen when i play anything on my watch list unless i play something that isnt on my watch list  before hand

2. sound still skips after certain ads   

Apprentice

no its not

First Poster
Watch All4 on a Firestick. , perfect. But of course Ridiculous situation
Top Liked Authors