Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

AirPlay 2 problem

(Topic created on: 14-05-2019 08:36 PM)
Lik3th4t
Journeyman
Options

Hello, sorry for my English. After connecting to tv and copy the code from the television..it writes to me ,,unable to connect to ...” why? App Apple TV is fine, but airplay on iPhone and MacBook has a problem. Please help me ..

Go to solution
91 REPLIES 91
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options
Hi, it's only compatible with TVs 2018 2019 and yours is 2017

ManxVFR
First Poster
Options
Ok thanks - is there anyway to downgrade the Apple TV so it works again ?
0 Likes
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options
unfortunately there is no manipulation to do

vince034
Navigator
Options

MU séries are from 2017 and not able to support Apple and airplay. Only 2018 (NU series) and 2019 tv...

0 Likes
Daskew78
Explorer
Options

I was trying to get this working this evening and was struggling. I have the TV hard wired and was trying to connect with my iPhone and it wasn't even asking for the code.

I set the TV to a wireless connect and set the TV to always ask for the code and unpaired all devices.

Once I did that I was able to connect. I switched it back to a wired connect setting and only ask for the code the first time and it works fine now. Just another Samsung bug by the sounds of it. God I hate Samsung!

Regards
0 Likes
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options

Hello @Daskew78 
what do you like IOS version on your iPhone?

Daskew78
Explorer
Options

I tried it with Air Server on the Xbox and it works perfectly. Just anything to do with Samsung doesn't work and is *****!

Regards
0 Likes
apuleva
First Poster
Options

Guys! 

I have a similar problem. I purchased a Samsung TV model number: UN55RU7100FXZA, software version:  

T-MSLAKUC-1315.4. I also got a HomePod and was told by both Apple and BestBuy (where I got the TV) that they can work with eachother. I cannot hook the TV to the Home App, there should be a QR code under "About this TV" that doesnt look anything like what it should and doesnt work. Anybody knows what I can do about it?

0 Likes
Skoalface
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately Samsung is natorius for not giving a *****. I had one of their watches that to this day is still not supported by iPhone, but their newer model watches are. 

I have a Q6FN - (2018 model), and I can't get this to work with my iPhone 11. I don't expect Samsung to care enough to get it fixed. 

0 Likes
BernardoS
First Poster
Options

Turns out the solution is quite simple, plug a network cable from your router to your TV.

0 Likes