Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

AirPlay 2 problem

(Topic created on: 20-08-2019 07:34 PM)
Lik3th4t
Journeyman
Options

Hello, sorry for my English. After connecting to tv and copy the code from the television..it writes to me ,,unable to connect to ...” why? App Apple TV is fine, but airplay on iPhone and MacBook has a problem. Please help me ..

91 REPLIES 91
urbamax
First Poster
Options

Just receive my UE43N. Put the new update on, and still have the same Airplay problem. With Macbook pro & iPhone. (I haven't try with my iPad yet, but i think it will be the same.) I'm gonna call Samsung and Apple.

0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

Hello guys

last update 1270.6 finally solved my AirPlay problems on my q6f 2018. 😎

0 Likes
TusharBhagat
First Poster
Options

I've got Samsung 2019 UE55RU7300k. I've got 2 iPhones and 1 Mac that connects. But a 2018 newer mac isn't able to connect at all. 

I get the PIN and when I try to connect, the TV screen goes black. I've tried using passcode, using everytime, resetting the paired devices and updating the tv to the latets firmware tv. My mac is updated too, but I can't figure out why only one mac cannot connect. 

They are both on the same network and bluetooh is on too. 

0 Likes
Community_Name
Apprentice
Options

Software update 1270.6 solved this problem for me too.

pheneus
Apprentice
Options

Finally TV firmware 1270 solved the issue on my side. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
pheneus
Apprentice
Options
1270 fixed the issue.
0 Likes
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options

thank you for this confirmation

0 Likes
Hamster1
Student
Options
Yes!!! Finally working for me too with the recent update
0 Likes
leehi
First Poster
Options

Finally finally works fine. Starting with version 1270, it was a problem with tv.

I'd like to say that you've been struggling with the comrades here who have struggled and commented for months.

0 Likes
ManxVFR
First Poster
Options

I’m still having this issue, software is 1270.3 and says it is up to date - I see others saying  1270.6

im in the UK

serial number is UE65MU6200

Any ideas or advice?

thanks

0 Likes