Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

AirPlay 2 problem

(Topic created on: 26-05-2019 04:00 PM)
Lik3th4t
Journeyman
Options

Hello, sorry for my English. After connecting to tv and copy the code from the television..it writes to me ,,unable to connect to ...” why? App Apple TV is fine, but airplay on iPhone and MacBook has a problem. Please help me ..

91 REPLIES 91
vince034
Navigator
Options

I’ve tried my iPhone on a ue65nu 7405 2018 this afternoon... absolutely same settings as my q6f, tv on Ethernet, it worked very very well, I can say top quality. I really don’t know why it doesn’t work on mine... 😩

0 Likes
Laz009
Apprentice
Options

Same issue, it worked once briefly then never came on again, nor showed up in the airplay list for all devices. Reset everything I could think of. Seems like the airplay server is disabled on the tv.

0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

And with last update iOS 12.3.1 same problem...

0 Likes
Laz009
Apprentice
Options

Got it working!  

So tried everything, reset of tv and all devices, upgrades, wired connection, etc however what worked was a router complete reboot.  That’s it.

2018 QF6 OLED

0 Likes
Hamster1
Student
Options

Seriously??? Is that all you did ? Just reset your router ? Can you please tell me how you reset your router ? 

0 Likes
Hamster1
Student
Options
Didn’t work for me I rebooted my router still says unable to connect
0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

Same for me. Unfortunately not only a router problem...

0 Likes
pheneus
Apprentice
Options

I have same problem :face-with-rolling-eyes:

0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

It’s incredible that after two weeks Samsung didn’t say anything about AirPlay problems... it seems to work for most people but it doesn’t for some like us. I’ve made plenty of tests and became mad ... they should tell us what they plan to solve the problem. I think they even don’t have admitted there was a problem.. 

leehi
First Poster
Options

I am almost forgive that. I am just waiting new update.

0 Likes