Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the upgrade the Internet browser is useless.

(Topic created on: 03-05-2018 11:29 AM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

After the upgrade the Internet browser is useless. The virtual keyboard doesn't work anymore (doesn't come up) (43" MU6102)

@Anonymous User: Could you please fix it ASAP?

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Chris1686
Pathfinder
Options

@AxlZoli  schrieb:

Hi,

After the upgrade the Internet browser is useless. The virtual keyboard doesn't work anymore (doesn't come up) (43" MU6102)

@Samsung: Could you please fix it ASAP?

Thanks

Which upgrade do you mean?

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

I think the latest firmware upgrade: 1210.8

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AxlZoli wrote:

Hi,

@Anonymous User: Could you please fix it ASAP?

Thanks

Frustrating if problems with virtual keyboard after latest firmware, however it is not something i have come across personally. Have you tried a smart Hub reset to see if it makes any diference or failing that a factory reset?   I don't use the internet browser on the Tv a great deal, however do use the virtual keyboard fairly regular on some apps.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

I didn't try to reset the smart hub/ TV yet,  but tell the truth the reset is "annoying" for me, I don't want to calibrate my tv month by month

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AxlZoli wrote:

I didn't try to reset the smart hub/ TV yet,  but tell the truth the reset is "annoying" for me, I don't want to calibrate my tv month by month

Whilst can see your stance in a way,  the point is it would be advisable to do a reset to see if it resolves the issue.  You could contact Samsung Support and possibly Remote support though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

After the TV "reset" the virtual keyboard issue is fixed, but now there is a new problem since the TV upgraded itself. I can't use WiFi Direct with my Huawei P10 to the 6102 TV, because after the connection nothing happening, just connecting but nothing.....  Before the 1210.8 it worked perfectly, the only thing what changed the TV firmware ... 😞

0 Likes