Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Add to home feature not working

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 10:45 PM)
Kewo123
First Poster
Options

Today my smart hub apps launcher lost the apps I had there, so I went to settings to add it back as shown in this video at 0:47 https://youtu.be/6wndUMdfoNw. But in those settings it says the app is already added to home so I can't add it anymore, however it's not there and it's quite frustrating. Anybody know a solution to this problem? Thank you

image.jpg

image.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
EMS88
First Poster
Options

Cold Reboot the tv using your remote, just hold the power button down until the tv turns off and back on again (5 seconds) without letting go of the button. As the tv turns on and everything loads back up you apps should all appear like normal. 

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Kewo123 

Did you manage to get this resolved or are you still having the same issue?

0 Likes
Kewo123
First Poster
Options

The issue has resolved on its own, I didn't manage to do anything manually but after about 24 hours the buttons appeared on my home appl launcher again. Probably just a glitch.

0 Likes
CadKel07
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris, I am now experiencing this issue and have reset both the SmartHub and the TV itself and gone fully through the reset, it is just telling me that the apps are already added but they are not on my home screen.  Any advice?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Solution
EMS88
First Poster
Options

Cold Reboot the tv using your remote, just hold the power button down until the tv turns off and back on again (5 seconds) without letting go of the button. As the tv turns on and everything loads back up you apps should all appear like normal. 

Members_mBCyRWE
First Poster
Options

This worked on a treat much appreciated.

0 Likes
Alexandre Rochet
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same issue, but the option of Cold Reboot doesn't change anything. I want to add apps to my home screen when I try I have a message saying "This app has already been added to the Home screen" but it is not.

0 Likes