Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65 Q7fn vertical banding

(Topic created on: 13-01-2019 11:32 AM)
Mitchelldudley
First Poster
Options

Hi i purchased this television three days ago as of writing this email my set has a lot of vertical streaks across the whole panel i have attached pictures can notice it on all sources and is very noticeable when watching sports or playing games many thanks . 20190112_214838.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Mitchelldudley: If you notice blurring or juddering on the screen, use the Auto Motion Plus Settings function to resolve the issue: Home > Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > Auto Motion Plus Settings. I recommend connecting your cable or satellite box directly into the TV when completing these steps to ensure that there are no external issues affecting the display.
0 Likes
Mitchelldudley
First Poster
Options

Hi thanks for the response there isn't any issue with the motion itself its the vertical columns of light on everything I watch its not something I expected on such a premium television at the moment watching anything with panning screens is unwatchable 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
If you go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Start Picture Test, do you get any error messages/'fails'? If so then please call Samsung TV & AV Support on 0330 726 7864 where an advisor will be able to provide further assistance and arrange any necessary repairs.
0 Likes
Beefinn101
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem as you,here's some pictures of mines55 Q7fn vertical banding55 Q7fn vertical banding

20190331_191004.jpg

20190331_180604.jpg

0 Likes