Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

3 Horizontal Lines on Samsung QE55Q7FN

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 12:38 PM)
Blue85
Student
Options

Hi,

I've recently noticed 3 black horizontal lines near the top of my screen on my Samsung QE55Q7FN which are still visible on the self-diagnosis picture test. The TV was purchased in July 2018 and is used daily, is this a fixable problem?

I've uploaded a picture at the link below:

3 Horizontal Lines 

Many thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Blue85,

Looks very much like a faulty panel - which would need a repair. 🙁

The coronavirus situation is impacting repairs at the moment. From the Samsung UK site: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for our Samsung UK Community 

"TV and Audio Visual products including sound bars

If you have another device which can be used, we would encourage you to do so. If your product has No Power, No Display or No Reception, we will do our best to support a solution as soon as possible. Please contact your local Authorised Service Partner by using our Service Locator here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/.
You can contact our Authorised Service Partners via email only at present. For any less urgent issues, check back here regularly for updates."

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Blue85,

Looks very much like a faulty panel - which would need a repair. 🙁

The coronavirus situation is impacting repairs at the moment. From the Samsung UK site: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for our Samsung UK Community 

"TV and Audio Visual products including sound bars

If you have another device which can be used, we would encourage you to do so. If your product has No Power, No Display or No Reception, we will do our best to support a solution as soon as possible. Please contact your local Authorised Service Partner by using our Service Locator here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/.
You can contact our Authorised Service Partners via email only at present. For any less urgent issues, check back here regularly for updates."
Blue85
Student
Options

Thank you very much for your reply @AntS

It's by no means important at the moment and still watchable, just more of an annoyance then anything. Once things get back to normal I'll get a repair sorted.

Thanks again :smiling-face:

0 Likes