Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 QLED Bixby randomly comes on

(Topic created on: 05-07-2019 09:44 PM)
RichW80
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've just got a new 2019 QLED TV today and Bixby randomly comes on whilst watching TV. I've tried to find ways to stop it but I can't see how. Has anyone else had the same problem or know a solution?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
StewartIOM
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem.

Voice control consistently says it's experiencing technical difficulties.

I've had Samsung remote support and tonnes of emails, updated version on the TV 100% sure but it always interupts viewing, like the TV thinks it is hearing a bixby command and doesn't do anything.

I've reset the tv and remote various times.  It's incredibly annoying and can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue and Samsung themselves cannot solve it.

My TV viewing is interupted all the time by this annoying bixby and I can't access settings to disable it.

Any help at all?

Mikeyj
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem......annoying isnt it?

0 Likes
tribum
First Poster
Options

Adjust the sensitivity for Bixby that's how I solved the issue.  It's in the TV settings.

0 Likes
StewartIOM
Apprentice
Options

Hi tribum

Yeah that sounds easy right! it doesn't work, it won't let me access anything to do with bixby in any setting.  I've tried loads of options, soft reset, hard reset. reset the remote. check for updates. samsung assistant has tried and tried to no avail.  my last email from samsung said they have passed up to some technical department to check.

0 Likes
StewartIOM
Apprentice
Options
absolutely, seems no solution at all so far. Annoying to have to just deal with interuptions and samsung can't even solve it!
Jonnybuesnel
Journeyman
Options
This is the exact same issue I’m having and it’s driving me crazy!! Samsung sent me a new remote to fix the issue, but nothing has helped. I cannot believe they can’t fix this growing issue. Absolutely shocking!!
Purple80
First Poster
Options

Was anyone able to solve this?

0 Likes
StewartIOM
Apprentice
Options

Hi Purple80.

Yes I reset the whole tv and upon set up I entered another postcode in England, I dont live there, but that has now removed the error I was having. Still cannot access Bixby but dont want to anyway. Samsung clearly has some issue with my particular location

0 Likes