Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

125059 Error Code Samsung Series 55 Inch

(Topic created on: 30-06-2020 12:06 AM)
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options

Bought this TV yesterday and everything was working just fine, woke up this morning and apple music, prime tv, & Apple TV are all not downloading. The agent used an online control, resets and other things nothing worked, still wondering what is going on. I took it back to the store and exchanged it thinking it was the TV itself and obviously that did not work. If this is what it is its going back because 535 for this isn't it.

15 REPLIES 15
Briany
First Poster
Options

Its not the tv...everyone is having a issue w apple tv today. Sucks cuz im off today and was going to finish some programs I started...

0 Likes
Rickydelreal
First Poster
Options

From what I've read on this post ive come to that conclusion as well. I really wanted to finish watching Rosemary's Baby on Amazon prime after my 16 hour shift, but it'll have to wait. I reset my smart hub prematurely. Ill just wait and hope samsung remedies this asap.

0 Likes
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options

Yes we all did things prematurely I took my Tv back because I thought it was the Tv itself. Hopefully everything gets rectified keep checking the forum and see if anything is released. It is kind of messed up and some kind of statement should be released because a lot of people are doing things prematurely and it can be eased if someone says something.

0 Likes
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options
I definitely wanted to use the Tv for Apple Music this morning while I made phone calls and I super sad. Either way, let's just keep up to date with the forums and look out for a Tv update it probably come across the tv screen.
0 Likes
Rickydelreal
First Poster
Options

My Amazon prime app just randomly began to work 😑 

0 Likes
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options

Yeah I decided to check it out and it worked. Hopefully it’s good for everyone

0 Likes