Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weak or no signal on my TV. Aerial and cable fine. What do I do?

(Topic created on: 22-03-2017 09:50 AM)
Joff
First Poster
Options

Just moved house and tried to connect my TV up to just run on standard aerial.  No other device connected but the TV won't pick up a signal from the aerial. Just says Weak or No Signal.

what can I do

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
JessL
Voyager
Options

Could you give us more info on this, @Joff

What TV do you have? Where did you buy this from? 

We'd like to help. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Joff
First Poster
Options

Hi,

the tv is a LT24A350 EW/EN and was purchased around 3 years ago from Comet.

its been working fine on my sons wall all that time and been the best tv weve ever had for picture quality.

i removed it from the bracket last week to set it up in our new home and its not receiving a signal now. ive tested all the equipment at the new home and all is good. i even took the tv back to the old home and connected it up to the main aerial but still no signal.

please advise if there is a reset feature or something similar which may have been accidentally pressed? 

0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Any luck if you go to: System > Plug & Play, and run through the initial setup again? You'll need to ensure the Input Source is set to TV. We also recommend connecting the Aerial cable when the TV is switched off.

If you'd like to try a full TV reset, press and hold the Exit button on the TV Remote.

Colin53
Journeyman
Options
Joff ive got same problem have to unplug the ALL IN ONE CONNECTOR and replug it then it gets signal, thats if yours has the new connector.
0 Likes
cjc73
First Poster
Options

Please advise me what to do.

@Joff 

Have been away from my property for a few weeks and have tried to connect my TV up to just run on standard aerial.  No other device connected but the TV won't pick up a signal from the aerial. Just says Weak or No Signal.

what can I do

GypsyChick
First Poster
Options
I have the same error message at my housesit. The tv was working fine this morning.
What's the ALL IN ONE CONNECTOR? I don't want to reset anything in case I disconnect something the owners have customised, but I'd like to fix it before they get home tomorrow morning!
0 Likes
Tim40
First Poster
Options

@Joff wrote:

Just moved house and tried to connect my TV up to just run on standard aerial.  No other device connected but the TV won't pick up a signal from the aerial. Just says Weak or No Signal.

what can I do

0 Likes
Mannie
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung Team,

I recently purchased a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA. Setup was success with WiFi and smart things app from my Samsung phone. Netflix and other aps which runs on internet works perfectly well.

However, when i connected to my indoor Antenna, it still shows No Signal. No digital channels or radio channels found. Indoor Antenna is also new. I have also set my location to UK and post code of my residence, yet zero luck.

How can i solve this issue as it bothers me.

0 Likes
Technophobe
First Poster
Options

If you plug the same lead from the wall into a spare TV, do you get a signal okay?

If so, power off the Samsung for a minute and reconnect. If the same problem manifests itself, call your TV supplier.

0 Likes