Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software update

(Topic created on: 16-02-2018 07:01 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Hi all,

Downloaded which i think is the latest sorftware for myUE55mu7000 and unziped it onto a dongle.  Put it in my tv and did a software update, but it did say i was on the latest, so it checked the dongle and same again?

I know there is a .1 version out, so dont understand wht this will not update? So i was wondering if anyone can shed some light please on this and how many files should appear when it is unzipped to make sure it was done tide?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22wrote:

Hi all,

Downloaded which i think is the latest sorftware for myUE55mu7000 and unziped it onto a dongle.  Put it in my tv and did a software update, but it did say i was on the latest, so it checked the dongle and same again?

I know there is a .1 version out, so dont understand wht this will not update? So i was wondering if anyone can shed some light please on this and how many files should appear when it is unzipped to make sure it was done tide?

Thanks

The latest update  is dated 27 December, therefore when did you last update?   I downloaded the same one to USB  for dfferent model around that time and whilst appears on site as 1155.1, my Tv only dispays 1155 and therefore you may have latest version.   Size of upgrade file is 1.24 GB.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Hi James. 

Not done a software update since had the tv last month. Downloaded this which was around what you said, but it dies say I have the latest? Normally does add the. 1 at the end of the update when you look what version you have, but this dont.