Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software update 12221.0

(Topic created on: 27-07-2018 07:20 AM)
ChrisQ7
Student
Options

Hi,

Ive just noticed this update and cant find any info.

I have QEQ7 tv. Is there a section showing you version updates etc?

8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options
Hi @ChrisQ7

Have you already updated the TV or is the update still pending? If you have not yet proceeded with the update via Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now then I believe you will be presented with an onscreen list of new features prior to commencing. For your peace of mind, any updates are designed to improve the performance of your TV therefore you will be fine to proceed if the update info ins't present.
ChrisQ7
Student
Options

Many thanks for the quick response.

yes it’s already updated as it’s on automatic update. I noticed the message but am interested in update logs to see if there new features or just bug fixes?

is there a record of the firmware updates anywhere ?

regards.

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

I too would like to know what the updates were.  Why can't we see that?  

R4Zi3L
First Poster
Options
I have MU6 series and i also had an update 1221.0 yesterday and also wish to know changelog
0 Likes
George2015
First Poster
Options

Just got this update message wondering what the update is for as for a couple of months now the sound on mu UE50MU6100 has been constantly dropping ive reset the sound a few times but its still happening I'm waiting for contact from Samsung regarding this problem again as the previous advice hasnt helped

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I had the update messgae on my UE55MU7000 tv, but when i went to do it my tv said there was no update?

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
Still nothing but i had noticed that my tv plus seems to be working now?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ChrisQ7 wrote:

Hi,

Ive just noticed this update and cant find any info.

I have QEQ7 tv. Is there a section showing you version updates etc?

Hi @ChrisQ7, there is some info on US site but generic for all updates-   ie.   Improved browser performance, Improved app performance, Improved app performance,Improved usability of input devices. if update not available OTA on set  you will be able to download firmware 1221  to USB (from support site) and update that way.

Note that that this firmware replaced 1230 which was pulled frm site, apparently some isues with Smart Hub (according to AV forums on communication with Samsung)  Italian community mentioned problems with Smart View.   If you have 1230  will not be able to downgrade but need to wait for next update.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.