Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number

(Topic created on: 19-05-2017 08:38 AM)
gwyn
First Poster
Options

i have purchased a 32" HD TV refurbished & i need to insure the tv but i can't find the serial number i contacted the seller & they said it had been removed.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @gwyn.

You can get this through the menu of the TV. Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @gwyn.

You can get this through the menu of the TV. Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

Ammels
Journeyman
Options

I have just purchased a UE32T5300AKXXU however when I register the device through the TV on  my profile it comes up as Serial number : TEST_SERIAL_NUMBER.

However on the back of the TV the serial number is *******

Is anyone able to advise on this discrepancy please - is my TV correctly registered with Samsung ?

thanks

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ammels: Due to data protection I have removed your serial number from your previous post, as it is a key identifier of the device. 

Do you have access to a Samsung mobile device? If so, swipe up from your Home screen > Samsung (folder) > Samsung Members > Get Help > My Products. Is the TV listed here? If not, tap 'Register' and follow the on screen prompts to see if you're able to register the device via this channel. 

Ammels
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for you reply Andrew - I do not have another Samsung device so am unsure how to register this TV

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @Ammels , can we ask when and where did you get the Tv and if there is anything wrong with it? 

0 Likes
Ammels
Journeyman
Options

Hi - I bought it on eBay and absolutely nothing wrong with the TV but just wanted to get it registered with Samsung.

0 Likes