Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

missing TV spacers wall mount UE49KS9000

(Topic created on: 05-01-2018 07:58 PM)
FELIXRB
Student
Options

Hi all,

I purchased my Samsung UE49KS9000 last June but it did not included the TV spacers to mount in on the wall. I am trying to figure out now how I can mount the TV on my wall and I am really struggling to:

- firstly find out if they are really necessary for any wall mount

- if so, find what these spacers look like and buy spare ones online

- lastly get recommendations for the best (reasonably priced) wall mount that looks nice (no need for tilt version I just want one that makes the TV totally flat against the wall).

Thank you all for your help.

Best,

Felix 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Simon1980
Journeyman
Options

Do you mean wall mount bolts? They are just to make sure you don't screw to far into the tv and damaged the display . Most good tv brackets come with them anyway but you have to make sure you don't screw to far . I have mine on the wall using the bolts that  came with the tv but you don't have to use those .

0 Likes
FELIXRB
Student
Options

thank you Simon. 

Called AVF who told me I need the Samsung spacers that came with the TV and they do not provide them and Samsung does not have spare ones. 

Do you know of a good tv wall mount that has them?

0 Likes
Solution
OldGuySi
First Poster
Options

Perlegear bracket tv wall mount . It' on Amazon,I got the 37-70" one . The do have tilt and you can pull them about if you want . Honestly I have the same tv as you and it is great . You can just push it flat up the wall aswell ,well not flat obviously as the tv is curved .  It has all the bolts you need .

0 Likes
Akerhage
First Poster
Options

I have also lost my "Wall mount adapters" to my Samsung 75KS8005 TV. And I want to hang it on the wall? Where can I find spare parts? I do live in Sweden (Gothenburg). Anyone please?

0 Likes
JT90
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Spacers
First Poster
Options

I lost the special plastic adapters for mounting my Samsung TV when we moved. I found an acceptable replacement at Home Depot for $.56 each. They are SKU 595674, 0.312 ID x 1/2 OD x 1 in long.

0 Likes