Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i keep having to rescan for freeview channels

(Topic created on: 06-04-2019 04:52 PM)
mrg73
First Poster
Options

i have  ue49k27000 smart tv. recently i had NO channels...they all dissappeared.i unplugged and left for 10 mins then restarted, had to retune ( which i know you have to do periodically anyway).

i had all channels back and all was well for a couple of days then ..same thing again, ALL channels missing, no signal "insert aerial" message. i unplug and all is well. this is happening too often now and this week i had to unplug and reset tv twice.

this can't be right can it??

anyone else losing ALL channels??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @mrg73 

Let's see if we can get this resolved. Could you tell us the software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
mrg73
First Poster
Options

Hi software version IS

T-JZMDEUC-1231.1,BT-S

thanks

0 Likes
Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
This is happening to me on my Samsung TV (QE43Q60RATXXU). Today is the 3rd time I've had this issue. I unplugged the TV earlier and the channels returned (after scanning) but have twice since gone again including right now.
My experience of Samsung phones led me to choose a Samsung TV but I am now starting to regret this choice.
I've previously posted regarding intermittent recording to the attached external USB hard disk drive when on standby. I feel the Samsung TV is not a good purchase.
0 Likes