Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

error code 0-1 shows when trying to connect to smart hub

(Topic created on: 24-02-2019 12:24 AM)
hornet
First Poster
Options

Hi Just purchased a UEk5500 connected to wireless hub ok but keep getting error code 0-1 at step 2 (terms and conditions) screen. Any ideas?

22 REPLIES 22
Sam72
First Poster
Options
Thanks Mox. Tried that but, getting error code 102 now.
0 Likes
Nickolinio
First Poster
Options

Go network / network status / ip setting / DNS setting change to manually and enter DNS server 8.8.8.8

Africa2
First Poster
Options

Make sure you are signed in through your Samsung account. Your internet  connection  should be strong. 

0 Likes
JCruz
First Poster
Options

Hi, go to Samsung's website on a computer and download  update 1209.2

Then transfer to a USB and make sure to unzip the file. Plug the USB into your TV and go to Support and click on update now and follow the instructions on screen. It will fix the problem 

0 Likes
mustafa85
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue , how can I solve it?

0 Likes
Bloodnite
First Poster
Options

"Go network / network status / ip setting / DNS setting change to manually and enter DNS server 8.8.8.8"

This worked. Thanks a ton.

0 Likes
Nicole28
First Poster
Options

I was having the same problem with my TV. All I did was reset it and it let me get past it. 

0 Likes
Renzema
First Poster
Options

I did have the same problem. I did fix the problem to reconnect my Tv from cable internet to wireless. Strange but it was fixt. 

0 Likes
nitesurfer
First Poster
Options

Just solve it now by first reseting to factory . on smart hub configuration, after the term and greement error : 0, push, forward(>>), 2,8,9,rewind (<<),in sequence, wait for a while then when geo location select the upper most section ( this is how i set current location because Brunei is not available in the  selection) you can try your current location if available. got this through searching the web. and it work for me.

0 Likes
RKShukla
Pioneer
Options

I fixed the error on my TV by following this tutorial:

https://technastic.com/samsung-smart-tv-error-codes/

0 Likes