Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

error code 0-1 shows when trying to connect to smart hub

(Topic created on: 08-01-2017 02:38 PM)
hornet
First Poster
Options

Hi Just purchased a UEk5500 connected to wireless hub ok but keep getting error code 0-1 at step 2 (terms and conditions) screen. Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
marta88
Apprentice
Options

I fixed mine after i apply Start Setup in Setting Menu-General-Start Setup.

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22
AntS
Options

Hi hornet! :smileyhappy:

Is the TV setup stumbling before or after you're able to make sure permissions are ticked?

0 Likes
Bear2
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
marta88
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with my ue49mu6470u. is showing error code 0-1 after ticking  setup. is trying downloaded it but after bufforing is showing problem. is fail on step 1.

0 Likes
MikeC
First Poster
Options

I'm getting the same message on my new MU6 40" telly. I've phoned Samsung Support 3 times now and am advised "their engineers are working on the problem". It's now been 5 days since my first call to Support.....I'm getting no sympathy from them, nor any solution. It's pretty pathetic actually. They also commented that I should not reset the TV as it might not turn on again!!!!!!!

Out of interest, on the first time I spoke to them, it was pretty clear this was something they were already aware of. Accepting this call was on a Saturday, I was a but stunned when they said "no engineers working on it until Monday". An international company with no support to solve what looks to be a common issue?????

If anyone from Samsung is reading this, please can you do something constructive and get things sorted? I've paid £469 for what is currently an expensive paperweight. (I have no aerial in the room the TV is on and am relying on the smart TV functionality.)

I spoke to the retailer (Richer Sounds) where I got it from. They had the Samsung rep in the store at the time. He suggested I update software (it's a brand new telly!!! Why should I do that?? Actually, I did and - surprise - no software update required. He also suggested I upgrade firmware but I have no idea how to do that.

0 Likes
Teabing
First Poster
Options

Did anyone who experienced the error code 0-1 have any success in rectifying this, as I am now experiencing the same issue?

Thanks

0 Likes
Solution
marta88
Apprentice
Options

I fixed mine after i apply Start Setup in Setting Menu-General-Start Setup.

Sam72
First Poster
Options

This problem has not been solved. Error code 01. I have had my new Samsung tv for a week now. I've contacted Samsung support twice already. I am now awaiting a special USB stick (as said by samsung) I don't believe in this day and age why the functions on the tv do not work and from what I've read this is going on a year or more. I will return my tv if it's not sorted. Any help out there please?  

0 Likes
-Mox-
Student
Options

What

0 Likes
-Mox-
Student
Options

What wprkwo for me was going to settings >support >self diagnosis >start smart hub connection test