Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube Cast on iOS Device (iPAD, iPhone6s/7) can't find the Samsung TV.

(Topic created on: 05-12-2018 11:21 AM)
BKS
Student
Options

Hello All,

My newly purchased Samsung 7 Series UE55NU7409UXZG is offtenly showing some issues. Most of the time when I turn ON my TV with remote, the youtube cast option on my iPhone and iPAD can't find the TV. Below are some usecases and responses which I tried...

1> Check TV is connected to Internet.. (Yes, TV is connected to Internet. I can open youtube directly in TV and play any video. But Youtube-Cast on my phone still can't find the TV).

2> Disconnect the Internet and connect it back in TV. ( youtube-cast on my phone still don't show the TV)

3> Turn-OFF the TV from MAIN-Power Supply and Turn-Back-ON. (youtube-cast on all devices shows my TV)

4> Restart my Phone and youtube on my phone... Youtube-Cast on my phone still can't find the TV

5> Leave the TV up-&-running, Randomly on some time of the day TV start appearing on my youtube-cast on phone. This happens at any time, no fixed case...

Any suggestions how to deal with this.... On anyone who baught a Samsung TV which released in 2018 getting same issue... 

Thanks,

BKS

0 REPLIES 0