Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uhd setting

(Topic created on: 20-01-2018 12:24 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Just set up my new Samsung UE 55 mu 7000 after not being happy with picture. Just a few questions I am hoping to get answer of. 

Do u enable the uhd settings, because I think my tcmv pic looks worse if so?

Judder motion option was auto but it was bad, so put it in custom and had anyone found the right balance for this?

Not touched picture settings but any recommendations on this would be great also.

My v6 wants to set my tv up as uhd upscale also so will this class if enable uhd in settings?

Thank 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Just set up my new Samsung UE 55 mu 7000 after not being happy with picture. Just a few questions I am hoping to get answer of. 

Do u enable the uhd settings, because I think my tcmv pic looks worse if so?

Judder motion option was auto but it was bad, so put it in custom and had anyone found the right balance for this?

Not touched picture settings but any recommendations on this would be great also.

My v6 wants to set my tv up as uhd upscale also so will this class if enable uhd in settings?

Thank 

Hi,  You would need to have UHD setting on for UHD content and upscaling. I have Sky rather than Virgin but settings similar and have doubled checked on Virgin forums (though not member there) and the video output setting is 2160p for V6 to do upscaling, needs to be 1080i for Tv to do upscaling and apparently problem if it’s on 1080p.

I’ll put some guidance here from Av Forums, hopefully others have same set but you may need to experiment a bit with the Auto Motion settings. There is thread on this set at Av Forums

Av Forums-MU700 Review

MU7000 Video

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thanks for the reply. At mo it' io 720p on my v6 because i find the uhd upscale is not great. I will play around with the settings I think and go from there. U find the upscale works for u?

Will look on the provided link Thank and go again from there. 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

TV 1080i?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. At mo it' io 720p on my v6 because i find the uhd upscale is not great. I will play around with the settings I think and go from there. U find the upscale works for u?

Will look on the provided link Thank and go again from there. 

Yes upscale seems to work for me, yes 1080i is recommended, 720p is not Full HD. I noticed you've been on Av Forums.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.