Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE65KS8000 - thin vertical pink line

(Topic created on: 01-09-2018 01:53 PM)
BME
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a very faint pink vertical line running from top to bottom about a 6th of the way in from the right of my screen. It's only really visible when there are lighter colours on screen.

Has anyone experienced a fix for this that doesn't cost as much as new TV set?

Unfortunately I don't have the serial number for the TV to have it repaired under warranty due to buying it from a dealer that I've now learnt is a little bit shady. They removed the serial number sticker and it's not available in the settings.

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@BME wrote:

Hi,

I have a very faint pink vertical line running from top to bottom about a 6th of the way in from the right of my screen. It's only really visible when there are lighter colours on screen.

Unfortunately I don't have the serial number for the TV to have it repaired under warranty due to buying it from a dealer that I've now learnt is a little bit shady. They removed the serial number sticker and it's not available in the settings.

Thanks!

I think you can find the serial number in the Samsung support in the menu on the TV.

How new is the TV?

Paul

0 Likes
BME
First Poster
Options
It was bought almost a year ago "as new" (so the dealer said), but this model is a few years old I believe.

I've tried looking in the support menu, it just says "The serial and version numbers can be found on the sticker on the back or right side of your TV". Problem is, I don't have that sticker, it's been removed by someone, so I assume I have no way of getting the serial number.

😞
0 Likes
Speedbuggy
Pioneer
Options

@BME wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

@BME wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

To get rid of blue line turn off your blue light filter

0 Likes