Support

Open search

UE40KU6400U TV's sound and picture are not in sync.

Apprentice

Hey, I still have the problem, and recently I felt like it's usually okish when I open the TV but by the middle of a movie it start getting worse and worse. If you have more info and the 3-4 settings for auto sensing video adjustments I'll gladly try that.

And it's great to have audio delay on new TV's from -50 to +50 but that doesn't help any of us one bit :(

I've just bought a UK NU7470 and audio delay is adjustable 0 to 250.

The default setting is 60 but no sign of -50ms being available.

Observer

yup, very frustrated.. I have the same issue. I also brought one of their exploding washers

Not having much luck here

Observer

************  U P D A T E  ***********

I played with the setting by switching to different output types and adjusting the sync all the way up and then back down. An doing the same with the sound bar.

It is now unnoticable.

Good luck people

First Poster

I ended up returning the TV and ordering an LG which I should have done in the first place, never had a problem with LG tv's

Hi, I've just had the same problem you've guys been having . My Samsung ue40eh6300 is connected to a Pioneer hm76. Everything was working well until the delay happened a week ago. I spent the last two days testing solutions described here, incl setting up delay in service menu and changing settings in my stereo system and playstation. Nothing worked. Finally, I disconnected audio cable (optical), reset both TV and stereo to factory, upgraded firmware on both to current, and that fixed it .  Maybe it helps somebody .

Top Liked Authors