Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UE40KU6400 Software Update Unavailable

(Topic created on: 16-03-2017 02:03 PM)
Gashead
Apprentice
Options

Got my new TV two days ago, checked under Support and am told there is an available software update from 1142 to 1165. Not wanting to be 23 behind I move the cursor to Software Update despite it being dimmed only to be told "This function isn't available". I'm connected to the web via a network cable and logged in to SmartHub. Anybody know what to do now? I assume a factory reset is unnecessary as it has only just come from the factory.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gashead
Apprentice
Options

So the official solution is the software will only update if the TV is set to the TV input as opposed to a different input. As it happened the TV updated itself during the day when switched off.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Gashead
Apprentice
Options

So the official solution is the software will only update if the TV is set to the TV input as opposed to a different input. As it happened the TV updated itself during the day when switched off.

mohdtaqiali
First Poster
Options
support function
0 Likes
Jk15
First Poster
Options

I want to update software 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Jk15 

Could you tell us the full model code of your TV and the current software version please?

Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. For older models it may be Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes