Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 05-02-2018 07:38 AM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Agree. I have started to give up also if i am honest because it does look like it was a scam from Samsung.

0 Likes
Alaneric
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, has anyone solved it.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Alanericwrote:

I have the same issue, has anyone solved it.

@Alaneric Yes whilst there  have been problems which in some cases have taken some time to resolve, customers have successfully redeemed the vouchers.  I suggest you look at the  Free UHD Films Thread, pages 5-6 may be particularly relevant httphttps://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Free-UHD-films/td-p/369814/page/5s://eu.commu...

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
tonyc2584
Student
Options

I have just got the Q7F and no matter what I click in the TV Plus App nothing happens, either My TV Plus or and of the movies at the side! I have reset the smart hub countless times and can't get it up.

I have no idea what more I can do.

0 Likes
tonyc2584
Student
Options

Can anyone give me some guidance, it still isn't working for me.

@tonyc2584wrote:

I have just got the Q7F and no matter what I click in the TV Plus App nothing happens, either My TV Plus or and of the movies at the side! I have reset the smart hub countless times and can't get it up.

0 Likes
Simon65
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem, was working fine I’ve watched 2/3 movies and now it won’t open 

tonyc2584
Student
Options
I'm glad I'm not the only one having these issues. Has anyone else had this issue and sorted it?
0 Likes
Simon65
Apprentice
Options
It’s ***** ain’t it
Just need to know how to sort it to be honest
0 Likes
sharpay999
Apprentice
Options

@tonyc2584wrote:

Can anyone give me some guidance, it still isn't working for me.

@tonyc2584wrote:

Can you post a photo of what you can see? 

0 Likes
tonyc2584
Student
Options

I could but I can see the TV Plus button on the smart hub but whether I press the My TV Plus or a movie it just disappears without doing anything.

0 Likes