TARAJESS
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
mckenph
Apprentice
Options

Just fixed mine after I already purchased an LG TV.  Bought the LED's off of ebay for $80. Followed a youtube video and now I have an extra TV. 

0 Likes
Macgyver16502
First Poster
Options

Can you link the youtube video you are referring to?

0 Likes
Booleg36
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am having dark issues across the top of my Samsung UN55HU7250 . Can you list the YouTube video that you used? Thanks!

0 Likes
mckenph
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
mckenph
Apprentice
Options
Bought led on ebay. Not the same TV but still worked
0 Likes
Stuboy
First Poster
Options

I am getting a horizontal dark band on my Samsung UE55KU6470 out of warranty bought 2 years ago seen other posts on what to look for took the back off no obvious loose connections etc. Now the weird thing is if I press lightly on edging at the bottom of the TV the band dissappears something must be loose? Temporary fix put 2 strips of electrical tape around bottom of case to apply pressure band gone! any tips on what it could be? Doesnt sound like a new screen or led strips?

0 Likes
togey
First Poster
Options

have same issue on my 60 inch screen 3 yrs old dark on top 3rd screen spent £2k not happy  as my pioneer  plasma lasted 12yrs samsung need to resolve this issue as is not fit for market .everyone else having  same issue less than 5 yrs old product should be recalled or exchanged.

Janks
First Poster
Options
Tv screen darker at the top, then seemed ok after about 5 mins. Is it on the way out ?
0 Likes
Bhuvi
First Poster
Options

I have same issue with my tv. It is 6years old and model is UN50JS7000. Any suggestions?

image.jpg

0 Likes
Hockers
Explorer
Options

Yes, replace with an LG as you won't get anywhere with Samsung customer service

0 Likes