First Poster
Options

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @TARAJESS,

What model of TV do you have? Can you perform a Picture Test, go to Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test. Does the top of the screen appear darker during this test? 

Is there any damage to your TV?

0 Likes
Bman18
First Poster
Options

On HDMI where my cable box is connected the top 3rd of the screen is darker than the rest. When the picture test was done everything was normal, what should I do ?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Bman18.

What's the model number of your TV? And are you able to test your cable box in another HDMI socket (or another device in that HDMI socket) to see if it still happens?

0 Likes
daniely
First Poster
Options

Hi There

I have the same problem with UN55HU7250, Dark picture on top screen on all input.

I have Updated firmware, V. 1230,

Any Cure?

Thanks

0 Likes
Beeder
Student
Options

We have the same fault with UE55JU6800K 18 months old Samsung won’t help , 

0 Likes
Mike36
First Poster
Options

I too have this issue.model is ua46f6400.. have run picture test and the dark cloud is accross all test pictures and is affectin tv, pc and dvd inputs... any advice? Surely it cant be time for replacement, maybe 4 years old only!

thanks

Eddi90
First Poster
Options

I am also having the same issue. Top of screen is dark and there is no damage to rv

0 Likes
Alebander
First Poster
Options

Hi I’m also having a dark shadow on the top part of my TV EU55JU6800, run the self diagnose test and failed 3 times. No damage to TV, it just appeared a few days ago.

Software version: T-GRANDEUR-1530.1

Has Samsung solved this issue?

thanks

0 Likes
Becky15
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same model number UE50JU6800 and exactly the same shadow has just started to appear on the top of the screen. I phoned Samsung and they have said it is out of warranty but is this a common fault or a fault with this model in particular? I believe a TV should be fit for purpose for longer than a couple of years! 

0 Likes