Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control stopped working

(Topic created on: 12-01-2018 07:47 PM)
Luboslav
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Smart TV 32M5502 has a smart remote with a voice control I think you already know that. So today I decided to try the voice control (I have tried it before and it worked perfectly), but  when I pressed the mic button nothing happend. I tried holding the button but still nothing popped up like it used to before. I tried the voice search in the YouTube app and i worked. But still the voice control is not working. I bought my TV about 3 days ago. Please help me.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Luboslav wrote:

My Samsung Smart TV 32M5502 has a smart remote with a voice control I think you already know that. So today I decided to try the voice control (I have tried it before and it worked perfectly), but  when I pressed the mic button nothing happend. I tried holding the button but still nothing popped up like it used to before. I tried the voice search in the YouTube app and i worked. But still the voice control is not working. I bought my TV about 3 days ago. Please help me.

If its only 3  day's old send it back and get a replacement. It should work and you could end having to deal with Samsung support which you do not want to do. Just read on these forums how bad they are. It does not work as advertised.

Paul

0 Likes
Luboslav
First Poster
Options

I don't want to replace it just because the voice control. It works perfectly fine. I am sure that it is a software problem. The microphone of the remote is fine.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Luboslav wrote:

I don't want to replace it just because the voice control. It works perfectly fine. I am sure that it is a software problem. The microphone of the remote is fine.

Then you have to deal with Samsung support, unless anyone here has an answer.

0 Likes