Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 31-07-2017 01:38 PM)
Tobsta574
First Poster
Options

Uhd55 tv, voice command when pressed says, we're having trouble connecting, make sure your online or try later. 

Firmware up to date 

signed in to samsung and internet connection fine. ???

0 Likes
92 REPLIES 92
wgm4837
First Poster
Options

Voice control not working. It says "Too many commands, try again later".

0 Likes
wgm4837
First Poster
Options

I'm in the same boat you are. I only had my tv for just 4 days. My voice control won't work telling me I enetered too commands- try again later.  I'm looking for a fix. I tried reseting, unpluging, etc and nothing.

0 Likes
Trailwinder50
Explorer
Options
I tried so many times doing the reset and repairing to no avail. Contacted Samsung sent them links if forum discussions. Finally they sent another remote but before it came it started to work and had been ever since. Never did need new one. I really believe there is some sort of server/hub issue on their end. Best is to contact them via chat. Or messenger. I know they will want to trouble shoot so be prepared. I’ve been told that for some of their models they were giving two remotes. One for voice n one with buttons. More then likely it’s not on your end. Good luck
0 Likes
paulamy1211
Apprentice
Options

My remote stopped working after 4 DAYS!!  This is ridiculous as this function was one of the reasons I chose this TV over several other options.  Incredibly disappointed.  Will not change channels on my 6 series 65" tv.  Worked for 3 days and then nothing.  So disappointing.

0 Likes
Trailwinder50
Explorer
Options
Mine finally resolved. Did Samsung chat neumerous times. Of course they went through the whole reset remote n tv then start all over. They sent me a new remote but miraculously the original remote started to work and has ever sense. I really think they had a server issue as it was time of day sensitive. In evening it would malfunction and next day in 5 am before my work it would work. Then late afternoon stop. I live in USA so I’m not sure where you are but make a call or do the on line chat. Insist, insist, insist. Keep notes an md names. Or if you do the chat email the final chat session. They will give u a number. SAVE IT. Good luck. I IS FRUSTRATING
0 Likes
wgm4837
First Poster
Options

I had issues with my remote, the voice command wouldn't accept a command. I was instructed to UNPLUG my TV, wait 10 seconds and then plug it in again. Well, to my surprise it worked. It takes all commands I give it. It originally stopped working after 4 days of having the tv. Now I am happy and enjoy all the features that the tv has. 

0 Likes
weimer
First Poster
Options

Smart voice control will not change channels

0 Likes
littlepuss
First Poster
Options

Turn offTV

Unplug from power point 

Hold down the return and 4 colour button till remote stops flashing 

Reconnect power plug to wall socket

Turn on TV 

Remote should  resync to the TV    --  and in my case the voice control was working again

Of course the big question why does it stop working in the first place ????????

0 Likes
billy3704
First Poster
Options

There probably was a momentary pause in your electricity. That happens to me. Sometimes I have to rebboot my computer. Generally they refer this as a "glitch".  That's when your electricity flashes off then on rapidly. 

0 Likes
Ata_ilahi
First Poster
Options

My remote does not take verbal command

0 Likes