Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 31-07-2017 01:38 PM)
Tobsta574
First Poster
Options

Uhd55 tv, voice command when pressed says, we're having trouble connecting, make sure your online or try later. 

Firmware up to date 

signed in to samsung and internet connection fine. ???

0 Likes
92 REPLIES 92
TracyR
Options

Hey @Duncan06@Tobsta574@Shahrin and @jimmyparky.

Good news, it was a temporary issue which is now resolved. 

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Tas3086
First Poster
Options

Brand New TV: Model: UN40MU6300FXZA

Voice gets Humm, were having probmems connecting ........

Internet works fine both through wired or wireless.  Voice works on neither.

All apps even internet ones work fine.

Current firmware : 1123   and says it's up to date.

any suggestions?

0 Likes
OkiOki
First Poster
Options

Model:  UE55MU9005

TV Language set to English, location: Spain

Internet: Connected via LAN (verified)

Firmware: 1123

When using voice controls the TV says "Hmm, we're having trouble connecting. Make sure you're online, or try again later"

Any troubleshooting steps I should take?

Please help!!

0 Likes
preety_soni
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my TV remote too. Feels ridiculous when u have just brought the TV 5 days back

Rosyv
Student
Options
Mine too, surely it should work all the time, if the server is down that should display, not some connection rubbish.
0 Likes
charlieIrons
Apprentice
Options

i had this a week or so back then sorted itself

Today ( as i posted before i saw this) the smart control only powered on/off and trying to reconnect (also via TV setup) didnt fix it.

Pulled mains plug for tv when i plugged back in TV searched and linked to remote and it appears to work 

ONLY that whereas it previously accessed menues on SKY HD box and channel changed sky on voice it now switches to DTV for either.

TV has mind of its own and like you 2 or three weeks in getting a bit fed up!

0 Likes
Rayzor30
Apprentice
Options

I too have the same problem.  TV worked fine for about a week but today I get the "Hmmmmmm... "message mentioned here when using the voice commands.  All other features seem to working properly including internet functions like YouTube, Internet, Netflix etc.  Advice on how to proceed on this end would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
Lvrpl74
Student
Options

@Rayzor30 wrote:

I too have the same problem.  TV worked fine for about a week but today I get the "Hmmmmmm... "message mentioned here when using the voice commands.  All other features seem to working properly including internet functions like YouTube, Internet, Netflix etc.  Advice on how to proceed on this end would be appreciated. Thanks

Same thing mu8000

0 Likes
DaveMe
Journeyman
Options

Having spoken to Samsung Support, this problem was rectified for me by resetting the bluetooth connection between the Smart Remote Control and the TV.

Switch the TV off.

On the remote, hold down the "back (Return)" button and the "4 Colour" button together for about 15 seconds until the LED stops flashing. This process will reset the remote and unpair it from the TV.

Switch the TV on and the bluetooth connection between remote and TV will re-pair.

Voice control should now be working again.

Kiwi01
First Poster
Options

Hi,

We are having similar issues. Its a brand new TV 3 weeks old and voice input is not working. Have tried following:

Logged into Samsung account (this worked for the activation but this morning it stopped)

Reset connections

Reset factory settings

Scanned and updated

All apps and connections work fine but voice says "too many commands" "connection issues" etc

Please help! We are at the end of our tether

0 Likes