Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 18-03-2017 01:59 PM)
Gav
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

my universal remote "rmcspk1ap1" has recently stopped working in the voice control.

no matter what you command it instantly comes up with "I did not recognise what you said".

everything else with the remote works fine, I have replaced the batteries etc but still no luck 

any help appreciated 

thanks 

116 REPLIES 116
Niel001
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem as above TV is 3 days old. Voice control worked perfectly to start with then now says it is having trouble connecting despite the wireless working fine for other apps. Tried all the usual on/off fixes and re-pairing remote arc. It is driving me mad

Elsey
First Poster
Options

I have recently brought 55" Qled Samsung tv. The smart remote seems to be temperamental. All button functions work apart from the voice controls, the only way I can get it to work is factory resetting the tv... but then it loses connection again after 2 days. But also I've noticed the same issue with Samsung connect between my phone and tv. One minute it works next it will not connect yet all devices are connected through Wi-Fi. What's the permanent fix ? Broadband is fine and all update are updated!

0 Likes
porrchild
First Poster
Options

same issue 49mu6405 3 days old ! the voice control stopped working ...

Dilly
Apprentice
Options

QLED 55

Mine's not responding to voice remote either. Worked fine earlier today.

i guess the server is down.

remote works fine otherwise

all online apps working fine

0 Likes
nickmarin
First Poster
Options
Same ***** - 50MU6102. 3 days old today voice function stopped working. All other functions are working correctly.
Tried factory reset - no change. Worked fine earlier today.
Looks like a server issue or something. Anyone help?
0 Likes
Decoyman
First Poster
Options

Does anybody know of a Bluetooth keyboard that will work with this Samsung tv?

0 Likes
SoSausy
Student
Options
I had tried my Apple Bluetooth keyboard a few different times without success. I figured it was just another Apple v Samsung war. But I recently got it to connect. I had to hold it right next to the tv, but not sure if that was the catalyst.
0 Likes
Dilly
Apprentice
Options
I had to the same with my Apple keyboard. Once connected it was fine
0 Likes
sakib357
First Poster
Options

change your remotes voice from English UK to English US that fixed it for me but now it wont speak it only replys with just on screen text.

0 Likes
sakib357
First Poster
Options
change the language from English UK to English US, you'll only get replies through on screen text only thats the only drawback.
0 Likes