Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 08-01-2019 03:21 PM)
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi my samsung smart tv is suffering form this problem for a month now. Can some tell me how to fix this? 

93 REPLIES 93
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi, @Khim.

What's the model code of your TV? Have you checked that you've accepted all the T&C's when setting up the Smart Hub and ticked all the boxes? 

0 Likes
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi! My tv's model code is AU43J5500 and yes I accepted all the T&Cs. 

0 Likes
Khim
Apprentice
Options

I tried several ways to fix it but still no success. I even reached out the samsung tech support but its useless they didn't resolve my problem. 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Will the TV allow you to do a Smart Hub reset, @Khim? Go to Menu > Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub.

0 Likes
Khim
Apprentice
Options

I already tried resetting the smart hub but no luck. It still saying " smart hub is being updated. Please try again later" I even tried changing the location, the DNS, nothing happened. 

0 Likes
vanrob
Journeyman
Options

Hi!

Same issue, from Hungary. I've just now finished with Service, they have reset SmartHub from factory menu but no success. Complete factory reset, reset apps, reset smarthub, no success.

What I can see in smarthub menu, that the available memory is just 82 MB. And no any application is installed currently. How it can happen, that after factory reset, something is blocking 90% of the memory...?????

I think, something has stuck in the memory, and causing false status for smarthub server... Just a hint.

0 Likes
vanrob
Journeyman
Options

Issue is SOLVED with EEPROM reset.

Press the physical ON/OFF button on the TV for at least 3 seconds, then press the ON/OFF for at least 3 seconds on the remote within 10 seconds. TV must restart 2 times, and goes back to virgin factory mode.

MarkWilliam
Apprentice
Options

82 MB, wow, we have nothing installed and 0 MB available.  There are some serious faults with these tvs or with their software or both.

0 Likes
vanrob
Journeyman
Options
Mark, try ro reset EEPROM. It works above NU7400. Method is in my previous reply.
0 Likes