Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart hub failure

(Topic created on: 02-01-2019 01:35 AM)
angelsfan56
First Poster
Options

Netflix, Pandora and all the other apps stopped working on me today. My internet connection is good as i switched from a WIFI setting to a wired one and still no results. I reset the smart hub and now when i go click on an app it says  "Smart hub is being update please try again later" i went to self diagnosis and it told me to update to a newer version but when i go to update it tells me that there are no more updates. I then looked around to manually update and went to the samsung site with the firmware. When i typed in my Model # which is "UN55H6203" the website said i didnt have a real model number. Any help would be appreciated i bought this tv a few years ago for the smart features so id like to get them up and running again.

0 Likes
43 REPLIES 43
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @angelsfan56.

Where did you buy your TV from? Could you tell us the current software version? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Solution
TVSH
First Poster
Options

Tried everything including hard wiring tv to internet source. Stumbled on solution. With TV remote push menu/support/software update.  Updates software on whole tv. GOT MY SMARTHUB BACK !!!

Shantonu
Student
Options

My samsung qled7fqn smart hub stop working.i factory reset the setting as the picture quality deteriorated.after the reset picture is fine now but cant able to access Netflix,youtube. When connected it says "please wait smart hub us being updated"

Shantonu
Student
Options
Its now resolved
0 Likes
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi! May I know how did you resolved your problem with your smart hub? My smart tv is suffering the same problem. I hope you could help me ☺️

Mokac
Student
Options

Any have problema like this on smart hub player, YouTube netflix and iptv its all playing like big green and Pink pixels while tv chanels are fine?

A54CDCD8-E86B-499C-A1A7-97741B7FD691.jpeg

1CA88452-686C-4500-9BE9-717B1819F984.jpeg

54C00162-87DB-4D68-A6DA-FCE3103F2DE3.jpeg

05CD32B8-86C8-4CB6-960F-602B2938CAC1.jpeg

0 Likes
JPSG
Student
Options

How do I find the solution???

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JPSG wrote:

How do I find the solution???

Hi @JPSG  Accepted solution is  2nd post on the thread, basically update the  firmware  (if not available OTA you can download via  USB  by visiting Samsung Support and entering model number.  If have latest or does not rectify the problem you could try a factory reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JPSG
Student
Options

Thanks.  Actually both the software reset and the smart hub reset did not resolve the issue.  However, I was able to finally resolve the issue by reloading the apps as if I did not have them via menu>smarthub>open Smart hub.  Once I reloaded the apps, I stopped getting the message "Smart Hub Updating" and the app opened as it should.

0 Likes