Support

Open search

Smart TV cannot connect to router wireless

Apprentice

I have a UE32H5500 smart tv that after two years of use suddenly stopped connecting to my router. I reseted all settings, smart hub included, but didn't work. Updated firmware with usb to 2890.2 but that didn't solved the issue.

When trying to find a wifi network it keeps searching and doesn't find anything. Tried manual wifi settings and ethernet cable but no luck.

It's been a week that this happens and only time the tv connected all by itself and disconected after ten minutes. 

Any ideas why this happens; I have read tha wifi module fails sometimes .

5 REPLIES
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @LeoMand.

Are you still having this issue or did you manage to find a fix?

Apprentice

I visited a local samsung authorized service and they fixed it for one day ( said it was software probem but the problem reapearred the next day. It seems not to recognize any network I ‘ve read that it may be a wifi module problem.

ChrisM Moderator

Have you been back in touch with the Service Centre, @LeoMand?

Apprentice

Most likely you guys are experiencing the same issue as me. Refer to this topic and confirm the behavior: LINK

Please confirm if the issue happens only on WiFi or with cable / ethernet also.

My router uses Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) and all other clients work without any issues, except the Q6FN.

Also the router uses the same SSID for 2.4 and 5 GHz antennas, disabling one or the other does not help...

Apprentice

No I haven’t been just posted here

Top Liked Authors