Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series 5 TV not all channels saving

(Topic created on: 02-02-2017 11:11 AM)
Perretts
First Poster
Options

After a re-tune my UE22ES5410WXXU tv now doesn't store all the channels it finds.  It only allows me to browse channels 800 to 955 and of these channels many are in duplicate pairs and not all the channels display properly.

I've tried retuning it on different aerial lead in my house and I've tried a factory reset without joy.

Any ideas please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options

Hi there, @Perretts. :smileyhappy:

What's the software version on your TV? Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

Are you using an indoor or outdoor aerial? Are you able to check if another TV set has the same issue?

And what's the signal strength you're getting? Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Signal Information.

0 Likes
Perretts
First Poster
Options

Hi

Software version is T-MST10PDEUC-2007.0

Outdoor aerial

Signal strength sometimes about 46 sometimes about 95

The channels are all found during autotune as it shows you how many channels it's saving as it progresses. When autotune has finished it takes me straight to channel 800 and the channels are all ordered in a random fashion and I can't find all the channels.

Thanks for your help in advance.

0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for that!

The software is up to date so nothing to worry about there.

As your signal strength is fluctuating this may be having an effect on the channels that are stored. Have you tried a different aerial cable as well as connection point? Do the channels work and store okay on a different TV? 

You could also try selecting a different Primary/Secondary region during setup, to see if this has any effect on the channels that are stored.