Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE55MU6500 Curved Help

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 07:17 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Hi,

Just bought this tv and not really impressed with it.

The colours are not great unless its in 4K and no matter how i have tried to google perfect setting for this TV i have had no joy?

Also i have an android tv box which since going to this tv seems to slight picture stutter and cant shake it off?

Anyone please advise on anything regarding these issues please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Hi,

Just bought this tv and not really impressed with it.

The colours are not great unless its in 4K and no matter how i have tried to google perfect setting for this TV i have had no joy?

Also i have an android tv box which since going to this tv seems to slight picture stutter and cant shake it off?

Anyone please advise on anything regarding these issues please?

Hi Valleyboy,

Well can  be a case of experimentation though it's 6400 series I have, this  article  may give guide though UN rather than UE.  MU6500  There is video on curved UE  model though quite lengthy, could skip to 10 mins or so and that's when really go into picture settings- wouldn't agree on Dynamic mode though, experts tend to suggest Movie as best, can also try Standard. Curved 6500

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thanks for the reply.

Having played around with the tv, i seem to have got the settings for picture i am happy with. Cant seem to get this judder on fast moving footage or sometimes slow footage? I have played around with the motion settings and the picture quality dont seem as good the lower you set it? Any suggestions also please?

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi, well  good your picture has improved with modifications- think I'd try switching  Auto Motion off  and see if that makes a difference.  Review of UNMU6500 , that's what they suggest for that model.   Rtings

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thanks. Seen this and the suggestion for getting right picture quality but when I did it, it worked our a dark one. Turned it off and quality of the picture reduces which especially watch HD is pointless. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Thanks. Seen this and the suggestion for getting right picture quality but when I did it, it worked our a dark one. Turned it off and quality of the picture reduces which especially watch HD is pointless. 

oh right, best then to keep to settings you had and with regard to Auto Motion Plus you could try the Auto setting. However if quality on that not great either think you will need to have the higher Custom setting.  

0 Likes