Support

Open search

Samsung Smart TV says Youtube will no longer be availabe fron 30Th June. WHY?

Apprentice

Re: Samsung Smart TV says Youtube will no longer be availabe fron 30Th June. WHY?

It's July 1.  App is gone. 
Thank you, Samsung for listening to our concerns.
Samsung customer loyalty?   GONE.

Re: Samsung Smart TV says Youtube will no longer be availabe fron 30Th June. WHY?

In 2012, a mere 5 years ago, I spent the most I ever have on a top of the line Samsung TV. If this is how they treat customers I will never buy Samsung again. EVER!
Highlighted

LG here I come
Apprentice

Mine too. My TV model is UN46ES6500 and I have it for less than 4 years. I'm very disappointed with Samsung as well.
First Poster

Hi Samsung, how are you managing your SMART TVs ? if an App provider updates their app , how are you making sure that your customers are not affected by it and why are you not updating your software to make it compatible? It's smart tv isn't ? Not Smart after all. First Skype and now YouTube , no wonder why you are loosing customers.
Explorer

That's not good, soon will be buying new (not Samsung TV). and telling my friends to do the same!
Explorer

Hi, just go into menu from normal tv viewing, but it won't update, I already tried it, sorry.
Explorer

Me thinks Apple... the best
Apprentice

Even if YouTube isn't "supporting" the app anymore, why can't I keep running the old version of the app?  It's like they stole the app off my set.  If I hacked into YouTube's system and deleted their files I would be arrested.  Why does YouTube get to sleal software we've already paid for?

I used youtube on tv to put music for my baby to sleep. This is really not fare.

Top Liked Authors