Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung JS8500 Software Version SMART HUB issues

(Topic created on: 28-02-2019 11:32 PM)
carloliveira
Apprentice
Options

My previous software version was 1530, in an attempt to check for the latest update within the TV's support menu, I allowed the software to check for a new update and it said it was up to date. Once visiting the SAMSUNG site for support for my model TV, it turns out version 1540 is available. I completed the update using a USB stick and followed the directions to update to version 1540. My TV was experiencing many software issues with the SMART HUB that made it near useless, the SMART HUB that is everything else functioned correctly. My devices would fail to share and properly connect to my JS8500 with software version 1530 but with version 1540 it seems that my SMART HUB functions are fully restored. I'm further testing and will report any issues in the future. THIS POST IS TO NOTIFY END USERS THAT THE SUPPORT MENU FAILS TO UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION WHEN ATTEMPTING TO DO SO THROUGH THE TV SOFTWARE SUPPORT MENU.20190228_183054.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @carloliveira'

We're really pleased that the software update has cured the problems you were having with your TV. It can be, that software updates available OTA (over the air), do take longer to filter through and become available through the menu of the TV, although this is not always the case.

It's safe to say that the software version available for download through the website, is the latest version available.

0 Likes
Giorgi_Palm
First Poster
Options

Ciao, se non erro dal tuo nome sei italiano :smiling-face:
Comunque anche io confermo che ho risolto il mio TV Samsung JS8500. Grazie alle funzioni Smart Hub ora i miei dispositivi sono tutti compatibili con questa meravigliosa TV e sono soddisfattissimo per le ottime immagini.

Se può aiutarti, qui c'è una recensione completa.

Grazie mille per l'attenzione e spero di essere stato d'aiuto per qualcuno, a presto.

DanielEnergy
Apprentice
Options

Could you please provide me with a link to download version 1540? I found version 1530.1 of 2019-05-02 only, thanks.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE55JS8500TXXU/

Per cortesia potreste indicarmi un link da cui scaricare la versione 1540? Ho trovato solo la versione 1530.1 del 2019-05-02, grazie.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @DanielEnergy. The 1540 software version for the TV isn't available to download in the UK. When this changes, it will be updated on our website. Do keep an eye out!

DanielEnergy
Apprentice
Options

Ciao, ho provato ad insstallare il firmware 1540 sulla tv, ma quando cerca i file sulla memoria usb non rileva nulla. Chaivetta appena formattata, con la directory T-HKMAKUC nella root. Ho anche provato a copiare i file direttamente nella root della chiavetta, ma non rileva nulla quando fa la scansione della memori ausb per cercare il firmare. Qualche cnsiglio? Grazie

0 Likes
carloliveira
Apprentice
Options

Assicurati di formattare l'USB per FAT o exFAT, provare in entrambi i modi, quindi reinstallare il file sull'USB come spiegato nelle istruzioni disponibili qui

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/FM/201510/20151026123952306/2015_TV_Firmware_Upgrade_Instr...

L'unica cosa che potresti dover provare è a causa della regione che potrebbe consentire solo l'installazione su set impostati per gli Stati Uniti, se si tratta di un'impostazione nel menu, imposta temporaneamente gli Stati Uniti per eseguire l'aggiornamento rispetto al passaggio a il tuo paese o forse la chiavetta USB ha un problema oppure la tua porta USB sull'hub SAMSUNG è danneggiata.

Ho usato GOOGLE translate per scrivere questo messaggio scusate se è difficile da capire.