Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART TV 2017 TERRESTRIAL AERIAL ISSUE

(Topic created on: 24-04-2018 08:24 PM)
SninePLUS
First Poster
Options

HI GUYS,

WE HAVE BOUGHT A BRAND NEW AERIAL CABLE WHICH IS A MALE COAXIAL CABLE THAT GOES IN TO THE BACK. BUT THE TV CUTS ON AND GOES ALL PIXELETAD. THE WIRE IS BRAND NEW AND TESTED ON OTHER WIRES. IT SEEMS THAT THE TVS AERIAL INPUT FEMALE PART IS DOGY OR LOSE. IT IS NOT FAIR PAYING NEARLY £700.00 FOR A TV AND IT HAS SILLY ISSUES LIKE THIS. IT SAYS NO SOURCE FOUND AND ITS ANNOYYYINGGG.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@SninePLUS wrote:

HI GUYS,

WE HAVE BOUGHT A BRAND NEW AERIAL CABLE WHICH IS A MALE COAXIAL CABLE THAT GOES IN TO THE BACK. BUT THE TV CUTS ON AND GOES ALL PIXELETAD. THE WIRE IS BRAND NEW AND TESTED ON OTHER WIRES. IT SEEMS THAT THE TVS AERIAL INPUT FEMALE PART IS DOGY OR LOSE. IT IS NOT FAIR PAYING NEARLY £700.00 FOR A TV AND IT HAS SILLY ISSUES LIKE THIS. IT SAYS NO SOURCE FOUND AND ITS ANNOYYYINGGG.

How old is the TV because sounda like a fault.

0 Likes
SninePLUS
First Poster
Options

Bought in 2017 It is a 4K smart TV. Is that what you call old these days? 😞

0 Likes
SninePLUS
First Poster
Options

I searched google and lots of complaints.

0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@SninePLUS wrote:

Bought in 2017 It is a 4K smart TV. Is that what you call old these days? 😞

Report it as a fault to your retailer and let them sort the issue out as it sounds like a fault with the TV.

0 Likes
SninePLUS
First Poster
Options
Do you not work for Samsung is that the only advise?
0 Likes
SninePLUS
First Poster
Options

Also I have a website Air conditioning London, And when you go on the internet explorer  on the TV  it does not show certain plug ins and shows the site as a mobile version at times when the site is perfect. Also it does not play videos like MP4 on normal video sites. Only youtube app. Samsung are really lacking with tvs.

0 Likes
SninePLUS
First Poster
Options

hmm

0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@SninePLUS wrote:
Do you not work for Samsung is that the only advise?

If you read through these forums you will see I do not work for Samsung. I am not a tech expert but do know that under the Oct 2015 European Consumer Regs the responsibility is with the retailer. Therefore any problems you may have with you TV you must inform your retailer first. You can also ask Samsung support for advice and sometimes they will arrange repair. These forums may give a quick and easy fix but if not then the route I mentioned may be your only avenue. You are best to always inform of any issues with your retailer as soon as possible to enable proper support.

Just trying to help.

0 Likes