Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Remote button to switch previous channel (2015 Tizen SmartTV)

(Topic created on: 12-12-2016 08:20 PM)
oto
Pioneer
Options

How to toggle between previous viewed channel and next channel? The back button on remote doesn't seem to work. This basic feature works on dumb TVs but not on Samsung Smart Tvs

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AntS
Options

Hi oto!

Is this for a UE55J5672SUXXH? And can you send us a pic of the button on the remote you're referring to? 

0 Likes
oto
Pioneer
Options

I mean "↺RETURN" button. On other TVs it allows to jump back to previous channel so while watching one channel and there are commercials I can quickly jump back to other channel.

0 Likes
Solution
JessL
Voyager
Options

Your TV is not a UK model, in this case you can use channel UP and DOWN or Pre-CH button to return to the previous channel but the TV is unable to use the RETURN button to do this.

We hope this clarifies everything. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
TechDaddy
First Poster
Options

I hear you. In a future TV software upgrade they could default the icon selection highlight to the second position when the channel history icon menu is displayed at the bottom of the screen. This would make "return to the previous channel" a 2 click function. As an alternative solution they could simply allow customers to use the "↺" return arrow on the left side of the one remote when it is not required to return to a previous page or menu. A Cable or over the air channel should be in use if using this option.

0 Likes