Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording to mu7000

(Topic created on: 05-07-2018 06:35 PM)
Splatts
Journeyman
Options

Up until the evening of Sunday 1st July scheduled recordings were working fine (except the bit when using catch apps or youtube...), since then none have recorded. I set my recordings individually, no series linking because Channel 5 has a habit of tagging every instance of the same name, there isn't even a banner warning me a recording is about to start. Have done the usual reseated the usb connections & factory reset the TV (which is annoying because i have to log everything back in again), but still nothing. Have not yet tried Scheduled Viewing properly, but i did just try setting a scheduled viewing while watching something that i had set to record, now the recording isn't actually recording but it errored for a confict on the scheduled viewing while it was on a scheduled recording...

Edit: Scheduled Viewing set before taking dogs for a walk, came back long after scheduled program started but channel hadn't changed.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options
It is a known fault with Samsung and scheduled recording. I had a ks and q9f and both same. It worked for a couple of weeks and then stopped. Set back and refund. I'd you look on ks refund I hav e e posted what Samsung said.
Paul
0 Likes
Splatts
Journeyman
Options
The TV is just over 6 months old, the scheduling worked fine until Sunday gone
0 Likes
Splatts
Journeyman
Options

Fixed

So, i reset the Auto Tuning manually, so it rescanned all the channels, something it does during the Factory Reset process... Except this time it fixed it and now appears to be recording normally, the Scheduled Viewing is working ok, the appropiate banner appears 5 minutes before an event, "recording" shows in the Info and a banner appears after recording as expected... Go figure...

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Splatts wrote:

Fixed

So, i reset the Auto Tuning manually, so it rescanned all the channels, something it does during the Factory Reset process... Except this time it fixed it and now appears to be recording normally, the Scheduled Viewing is working ok, the appropiate banner appears 5 minutes before an event, "recording" shows in the Info and a banner appears after recording as expected... Go figure...

Yep same with mine,  but after a couple of weeks it stops. Happened on a ks and q9f. 

Paul

0 Likes