Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q7C Prime Video Stuck on Loading

(Topic created on: 27-02-2018 05:22 AM)
DevilsReject
Explorer
Options

Hi,

From new two months ago my Amazon video app on my Q7C 65” just says “Amazon Video Loading” with a spinning blue circle for 30 seconds then nothing happens. Samsung has been on my TV and reset, changed to American version, factory reset and changed DMS to 8.8.8.8 and still doesn’t work. Amazon have been looking into it for a few weeks with no further update. The app was then automatically updated to Prime Video at the end of January but same issue. I would have thought if this was an issue with the app then others would have same issue, and the updated app and firmware would have sorted it, so I’m thinking maybe my Tv has a bad memory sector or something and am therefore considering returning it under the 100 day trial as I’m wondering what other apps may not work in the future which is unacceptable on a £2000+ TV to not have a core app like this!

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DevilsRejectwrote:

Hi,

From new two months ago my Amazon video app on my Q7C 65” just says “Amazon Video Loading” with a spinning blue circle for 30 seconds then nothing happens. Samsung has been on my TV and reset, changed to American version, factory reset and changed DMS to 8.8.8.8 and still doesn’t work. Amazon have been looking into it for a few weeks with no further update. The app was then automatically updated to Prime Video at the end of January but same issue. I would have thought if this was an issue with the app then others would have same issue, and the updated app and firmware would have sorted it, so I’m thinking maybe my Tv has a bad memory sector or something and am therefore considering returning it under the 100 day trial as I’m wondering what other apps may not work in the future which is unacceptable on a £2000+ TV to not have a core app like this!

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Many thanks

Hi @DevilsReject, looks like this has been investigated and no further forward-may well be a fault and you do have an option under the 100 day trial. You could ensure you have latest firmware, assume Samsung have done all other possible tests/resets.  Whilst some problems reported with certain apps  do not believe it is common issue.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.