Support

Open search

Prime Video stopped working

SOLVED
First Poster

I have a Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Recently the Prime Video app stopped working. Sometimes it would just load forever, then tell me there is insufficient bandwidth, although there is plenty. Other times it would load the series I've been watching, The Grand Tour, but none of the episodes will play.  About a week before this started happening  I had to change my Amazon password but that caused no problem, until now. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. If so, how can I update my login and password on the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

I'm set to auto-update and the software is 1262.0, the latest.  After struggling with this for a couple of weeks and getting Samsung email support,  we found the solution.  I had to go to my Amazon Prime Video settings on the web and de-register my TV. Then start the Prime Video app on the TV and sign in again and it worked.

3 REPLIES
ChrisM Moderator

Let's just check on a couple of things @Oldyellr. What's the current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Are all your other apps working OK?

First Poster

I'm set to auto-update and the software is 1262.0, the latest.  After struggling with this for a couple of weeks and getting Samsung email support,  we found the solution.  I had to go to my Amazon Prime Video settings on the web and de-register my TV. Then start the Prime Video app on the TV and sign in again and it worked.

ChrisM Moderator

Great news @Oldyellr! Thanks for letting us know.

Top Liked Authors