Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Connect Mini

(Topic created on: 17-04-2019 04:39 PM)
Rumbles1
Student
Options

I have a TV purchased in 2017 which has the old one connect mini. The TV now fails to recognise that the one connect is plugged in and hence I cannot access any source signal. I purchased a new mini box and lead in the hope that it would resolve the issue.  It didn't! It leads me to believe the problem must be within the TV itself. Samsung customer care can offer nothing save taking it in for repair to a local service centre for which I bear the cost. Anyone else had a similar problem? Am reluctant to give up on it as this was a £1250 TV when purchased.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi @Rumbles1 . Sorry to hear this has happened. As the TV has a 1 year waranty, any repair outside of this is chargeable. In regard to your replacement One Connect box; where did you purchase this from? 

0 Likes
Rumbles1
Student
Options

Hi

The part came from a private individual on e bay. It was the only place I saw it. It has all the part numbers on etc. 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks @Rumbles1 . The One Connect boxes are specific for each TV. Do you have the model/ serial number on there? I might be able to check the compatibility. 

0 Likes
Rumbles1
Student
Options

Hi..the new box has the identical number to the old box. 

0 Likes